Junior Cyber Security Engineer- Kerry
Our client is looking for Cyber Security Professionals at all levels. Working as part of a dedicated Global SOC, the successful candidates will support a sophisticated operation, conduct research and analysis on cyber threats and play a key role in protecting our client and its customers.
Candidates must demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm for the security domain. They will be actively involved in an IT security related role or demonstrate their commitment with evidence of qualification and training. Qualification such as CISSP, GSEC: CEH, CNDA, LPT, CompTIA Security+ will be a distinct advantage.
Successful candidates will enjoy a competitive package, excellent work/life balance and the opportunity to contribute and grow in a supportive and progressive work environment.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills including effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask and work under a constant pressing workload
* Application of self-learning for growth and knowledge advancement
* Participate and grow from peer review sessions and constructive feedback
* Self-motivated and ability to work under direction as well as on own initiative
* Able to demonstrate ownership of their role and responsibilities and drive forward the teams technical capabilities
* You will be flexible and adaptable with a can do attitude
* Ability to understand complex and highly technical information security concepts and explain/translate them to technical and business staff
* Ability to collaborate with others, influence people and resolve conflicts
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience etc. We will also consider experienced candidates for these roles.