Our Client are looking for an experienced Tier 1 IT Support Engineer to join their expanding team based in Lisburn.
This position offers the opportunity to progress their career in a friendly, professional and supportive environment. My Client will support engineers to progress with their industry based certification.
So, if you are looking for a position that can help you become the engineer you would like to be, then you should contact us about this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Logging end users issues as tickets.
* Active Directory Administration (New users, Leavers, Password resets etc.).
* Basic Exchange and File Server Administration (New users, Leavers, Permission assignment etc.).
* Basic VMWare Administration.
* Knowledge of Terminal Server – the end user environment is RDS based.
* Thin Client, Desktop, laptop configuration and troubleshooting.
* Microsoft Office configuration and troubleshooting.
* Printer Configuration and troubleshooting.
* Network Patching and some experience with switching.
* Wide variety of applications being supported, this would require good troubleshooting skills, an interaction with 3rd party vendors.
* Good ticket administration is key in order to ensure SLAs are being accurately reported.
Qualifications and Experience
* Minimum of 1 years’ hands-on experience as a desktop engineer / Server administrator. (Coming from a field engineer background would be an advantage).
* Technical Certifications MCP/MCSA Certification would be an advantage.
* Knowledge and experience in ConnectWise & Labtech would be an advantage.
* Excellent Client facing skills.
* Willingness to travel, if required.
To discuss this position in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice.