Oracle Database Administrator
I am working closely with an exciting Technology Company in Co Louth on a great new opportunity for an Oracle DBA. The company are growing rapidly and have a lot of exciting projects in the security space. You will work heavily with both the infrastructure and development team in a great atmosphere.
* Design, development, administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle11g databases.
* Working heavily with SQL and PL/SQL code for performance tuning.
* Provide management support.
* Regularly review security procedures.
* RMAN scripting essential
* Oracle High Availability and Replication techniques experience
* Liaise with development team in the full development life cycle of database applications
* Working in a Linux/Unix environment
* 4+ years proven work experience as an Oracle Database administrator
* Degree or Diploma in a computer science or technical discipline
* Oracle Certification
* Experience with PL/SQL is required and ideally Oracle Application Express (APEX)
* Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
* Experience with Cloud/SaaS technologies and MS SQL Database admin is a plus
This is an amazing opportunity with great benefits and market leading salary. If you are interested, please contact Eimear at Reperio on015713000 to hear more or pass across your CV to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.