Senior Linux Engineer - Dev Ops - Dublin Salary €50-70,000
Are you looking for a new challenge, working in a business that is dynamic and changing the way communications are delivered?
Our client based in Dublin currently have an interesting opportunity for a Linux Engineer (Dev Ops) to join their thriving business.
The Linux Engineer will lead the charge in engineering with a big emphasis on Linux development. You will be involved in engineering meetings leading the expansion of the engineering team, while constantly improving the core infrastructure.
If you have a passion for innovation and vison then keep reading!
* Perform root cause analysis of high severity incidents.
* Provide feedback and assistance to the Technical Lead of Infrastructure on all operational matters.
* Research and Development of the company's platform to further enhance the capabilities to customers.
* Liaise with third parties and supplier's technical teams
* Provide diagnostic data and replicate customer solutions in a Lab environment.
* At least 3 years' experience.
* A degree is not essential but a relevant engineering would be great!
Linux Engineer Skills:
* Linux - Red Hat based / Debian based Distros
* High Availability concepts - Load balancers, failover, consistency.
* Virtualisation - KVM.
* Bash / PHP/ Python / Ruby scripting
* Git workflow
* Love RESTful APIS
* Comfortable with JSON
* Know BGP/ OSPF / ISIS
* Know your way around NoSQL DBs like CouchDB
* Knowledge of VOIP would be really useful
* Monitoring systems like Zabbix / Icinga / Nagios
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an Irish indigenous company that value employee satisfaction and work life balance.
For more information on the Linux Engineer role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.