Enterprise Email & Messaging Security Specialist
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global leader in insurance, pensions and funds with a significant EMEA base in Dublin, in the hiring of a Senior specialist in Email and Messaging Security, with deep Subject Matter Expertise of ProofPoint email protection solutions.
You will be responsible for management and oversight of an enterprise scale Email Security-as-a-Service, delivered via a cloud based platform, and the continual implementation and support of ProofPoint. You will manage key security vendors as well as internal security resources in the continued development and security of the service. This is a role managing the Email Security service on a global level with focused delivery for the EMEA region.
* Deep Subject Matter Expertise in ProofPoint Email and Messaging systems and the security of such services
* At least 5 years at a senior level in enterprise email service management and administration
* Strong vendor management experience with enterprise level vendors and providers
* Excellent knowledge and experience of the likes of Azure, Exchange and Office365 and services such as Skype-for-Business and Teams, and associated technologies and applications
* Leadership experience of Support teams
* Resource and Support coordination
* Incident Management experience
* Strong knowledge of Service Management and Delivery
* Excellent Stakeholder Management
* Ability and experience of coordinating Follow-the-Sun support models
* Excellent knowledge of Security as applied to Email and Messaging services, such as Fraud Detection, Phishing and Malware Attacks, as well as Audit and Risk Management experience
* Strong knowledge of Email Security-as-a-Service, including associated technologies and applications such as POD management, SMTP Mail Routing, email encryption, TLS, management of safelists, whitelists and blacklists and existing and emerging threats and trends
* Knowledge of Office365 Architecture and design
* Knowledge of Mobility Services
* Additional knowledge of Lotus Notes and Exchange on premise are an advantage
This is an exciting role taking the ownership and lead of security for one of the key business services and applications vital to the effective and secure operations of our client. Our client is a highly progressive employer with an excellent reputation for promoting employee work-life balance and well-being. As well as competitive remuneration you will benefit from a class leading pension plan, flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week work from home and bonus scheme, as well as other benefits.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.