IT Service Desk Manager - South Dublin
* 3-6 Month Contract
* Location South Dublin
* Immediate Hire!
We have an excellent opportunity for an experience IT Service Desk Manager to join an innovative MSP based in South Dublin. This is an opportunity to for you to showcase your skills in a busy environment whilst ensuring business level agreements are reached and exceeded, and create change within a growing organization. You will be given autonomy in the role and the business will look to you to create and streamline processes for performance management and enhancement.
* You will manage a team of 1st and 2nd level engineer.
* You will oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
* Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff.
* Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
* Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
* Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
* Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs.
* PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility.
This is an immediate role and interview slots have been scheduled for next week. To discuss more on this role, pleased call Sean on 015713000 or email email@example.com. I want to hear from you!
Key Words: IT, IT Manager, Service Desk, Service Desk Manager, Dublin, IT Lead, Dublin, Ireland, Contract
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.