Business Analyst - Global Company, North Dublin (Daily Rate Contract)
Business Analyst required to work with a global company in North Dublin for six months initially. Roll over very likely.
* Co-ordinating the requirements gathering phaseincluding kick-off sessions, workshops, and the sign-off process.
* Creating clear and accurate documentationincluding wireframes, business requirements documents, persona definition, user stories and additional documentation as required.
* Ensuring requirementsare groomed and understood by all stakeholders.
* Supporting the QA phase by ensuring that the correct scope is covered in the testing phase.
* Look for ways to improve how current practices and processes are implemented to ensure effective and lean ways of working.
* Attend and participate in workshopsas a member of the technology Business Analyst community.
* Exposure to UX techniques such as User Journey Mapping, Personas and Quality Experience Testing.
* 5+ Years of BA, ideally within IT environments.
* Experience using Agile Delivery project methodology
* Experience writing requirements documentation and user stories
* Experience engaging with design, QA and development teams during the SDLC
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and effective presentation skills
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.