Cyber Security Analyst
My client based in Dublin City Centre requires a cyber security analyst to join their security team on a contract basis. You will join a multinational organisation and be supporting the Vulnerability Management team.
* Dublin City Centre
* 6 Month Contract
* Competitive Daily Rates
* Supporting the vulnerability management team in coordinating with the sources of vulnerability intelligence
* Coordinate communication with stakeholders regarding threats and vulnerabilities
* Report to leadership, communicating vulnerability exposure and ensuring reporting metrics relay risk exposure
* Revise processes and procedures, metrics and documentation that improve vulnerability management capability
* Third level relevant technical degree
* 5+ years in a similar information security role
* Experience in vulnerability assessment, threat correlation and reporting
* Experience with Security scanning tools and vulnerability classification standards, frameworks and best practices
* Understanding of network services, vulnerabilities and attacks
* Familiarity with Windows and Linux OS
* Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.