Business Analyst / Systems Analyst requirements for well known corporate business based in Dublin City Centre. The Business Analyst / Systems Analyst will work as part of a large Systems Analyst team specialising in infrastructure projects.
· Interact with relevant project stakeholders to understand and clarify the project requirements visa workshops and requirements gathering process
· Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, managing the sign-off process
· Provide input to project and resource planning, budgeting, and implementation strategy
· Maintain an appreciation of the underlying business objectives
· Work with Project Manager and Systems Architects to ensure proposed solutions meet stated requirements
· Review and sign-off project deliverables
· 3+ years as a Business Analyst / Systems Analyst in a large corporate environment
· Ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and IT alike.
· Experienced in producing high quality documentation
· Understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security
· Ability to produce test plans, test strategies, and manage the execution of test efforts
· Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
· Excellent communication skills.
· 60K starting salary
· Performance Bones
· Pension contribution
· Private Health Insurance
· Discounted canteen / memberships
· Flexi- time / remote working options