Senior Front-End Developer – Dublin
My Client is seeking individuals who want to work with a highly collaborative team on the next stage of their exciting growth period. The primary responsibility of this position is to design, develop, and maintain the client frontend applications.
To apply for the Senior Front-End Developer Role, please send your CV to Mark Keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 01 6993439 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front-End Developer Role:
• High quality code which is reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Developing, building and integrating the front-end elements
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Interchange of data between server-side API Integrating Restful API’s, internal web services
• Ability to use, track, and respond to all work assignments using productivity tracking software (VSTS, Jira etc etc)
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Senior Front-End Developer Role:
• Knowledge of Vue, React or Angular and Node.js
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS.
• Experience working to generate pixel perfect assets
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources
• Work with RESTful API’s.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating or having input into database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Some experience with unit tests
Required Experience for the Senior Front-End Developer Role:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in software development or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 3+ years of deep frontend integration and presentation
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)