Network Engineer - €75,000 Dublin
Are you interested in working with a company that is at the forefront of technology?
My client is currently seeking an experienced individual to join their Operations department as a Network Engineer. You will be working alongside an already established team contributing your knowledge and expertise to the development of ongoing and future projects. This is a full time permanent position working with a leader in the Telecommunications industry.
An exciting and challenging opportunity for you to join a progressive, forward thinking company.
As a Network Engineer you will:
* Assist in the design and implementation of the networks for each client
* Monitor performance and troubleshoot all network incidents and manage them in a timely manner
* Secure network systems
* Liaise with clients and design secure Network Solutions
* Improve the overall network infrastructure and provide on call support
As a Network Engineer you will need:
* At least 3 years experience working as a Network Engineer
* Exposure to Cisco equipment, routers & switches
* Experience within a Telco environment
* Experience working with firewalls and load balancers
* Expert knowledge in troubleshooting the entire network
* Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
* Working knowledge of Network inspection tools and analysis (wireshark etc)
* Working knowledge of Linux & Windows O.S
Set yourself apart:
* Computer Science degree or equivalent years experience
* Professional certification such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar
This is an excellent full time permanent position for you to join a continually expanding company. It will allow you to further develop your IT Networking skills and give you the chance to further enhance your career.
If you would like to know anything further on the Network Engineer position, please submit your CV online or contact John Jams Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.