Senior System Engineer for extremely well regarded multinational Fintech business based in Dublin 2. The Senior System Engineer will work closely with Infrastructure Architect in a fast paced, technical and dynamic environment. The Senior System Engineer will be responsible for IT infrastructure and configuration and maintenance of on premise and cloud IT Infrastructure.
· Maintaining and Securing Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Infrastructures.
· Maintaining and Securing Office 365, Exchange and Skype for Business Hybrid Deployments.
· Maintaining and Securing Cloud Platforms and Applications with primary focus on Azure.
· Supporting Development Teams on their infrastructure requests.
· Strong Automation Focused approach to daily tasks
· Liaising with third party vendors and suppliers
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years’ experience supporting a multi-vendor environment
· Strong PowerShell knowledge and experience is essential
· Experience with Office 365, Exchange and Skype for Business hybrid deployments
· Experience with Azure (or AWS) Resource Management, Networking and Automation
· Experience with and understanding of fundamental network technologies (DHCP, DNS, VPN, NAT, etc.)
· ITIL certification an advantage
· 70-80K starting salary
· Performance bonus
· Health Insurance
· 10% Pension
· Life Assurance
· Gym/Club Membership
· Flexible working