This is a Systems Administration role, providing operational database and systems services to the organisation. We are looking for a competent and highly motivated systems administrator for this role.
To apply for the Systems Administrator role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator Role:
• SQL Server (2008R2, 2012R2, 2014, 2016) instances in a virtualised environment.
• Customer databases in a Production environment.
• High Availability of SQL Server databases.
• Database backups and disaster recovery.
• Automation and monitoring of operational tasks.
• Company domain and network.
• Company virtualised servers in VMWare ESX environment.
• Internal systems including Cisco and Meraki switches, network infrastructure, backups, disaster recovery, printers, PABX.
Required Experience needed for the Systems Administrator Role:
• 1-5 years of experience with Systems Administration
• Experience with SQL Server backups restores and recovery models.
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
• Knowledge of SQL and scripting (including PowerShell)
• Windows networking technologies and domains; active directory, group policies.
• Virtualization technologies; VMware (ESXi)
• Firewall, UTM and security configuration (Cisco ASA)
• Network design and maintenance.
• Server/computer maintenance.
• Good communication and documentation skills are essential.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)