My client is a self-organising, multi-disciplinary, full stack development team who pride themselves having a work environment that promotes innovation, motivates, and is friendly/fun in equal measures.
My Client is seeking individuals who are self-motivated. Team players who enjoys both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
To apply for the .Net Developer role, send your CV to John.jobs(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
Required Responsibilities needed for the .Net Developer Role:
• Contribute of the delivery of semantic, modular, best-in-class full stack code.
• Help produce elegant, innovative solutions for complex technical and design issues.
• Have a strong emphasis of moving to a real-time web solution providing the best user experiences to our customers.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency across the team.
Required Experience needed for the .Net Developer Role:
• 4+ years .Net development experience.
• Third-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Expertise in client and server-side performance optimization.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
• Experience of SaaS.
Desirable Key Skills needed for the .Net Developer Role:
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)