If you have a passion for technology and solving hard problems, Our Client can provide you with a stimulating and rewarding working environment, based in Dublin City Centre. As a young company, they take a fresh approach to helping their customers and all members of their development team are expected to contribute at all levels of every project.
To apply for the .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
• 3 years or more development .Net Development experience, exposure to ASP.NET using the C# language
• Excellent knowledge of SQL Server to include database schema design, query design and optimisation and performance tuning
• Working knowledge and professional exposure to at least one ORM framework
• Professional exposure to agile development methodologies (Scrum).
• In-depth knowledge of at least one major code repository, preferably Git or Subversion
Beneficial but not essential for the .Net Developer Role:
• Knowledge of client-side libraries such as Ext.js / Sencha, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
• Web Services
• Automated testing practices and tools (e.g. Selenium, Sahi)
• Mobile technologies
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)