My Client is seeking a Technical Architect to lead development scrum teams in evangelizing and implementing architectural initiatives throughout a business area, ensuring a holistic approach to technology and solutions. This will include a high degree of interaction with architecture and development scrum teams to understand the functional needs of the users of the system. The TA will develop and maintain system and product roadmaps and architectural standards.
To apply for the Technical Architect Role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Technical Architect Role:
• Collaborates with architecture team to develop holistic architecture strategies and roadmaps
• Development of enterprise and business area initiatives and frameworks
• Embedded scrum team partnership role providing application and technology consulting in feasibility discussions with scrum teams
• Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of technical architecture artefacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements
• Responsible for evangelizing and communication of the appropriate: frameworks, standards, libraries and approach to be adopted, in the translation of this architecture into working code; and to keep these up-to-date
• Provides technical architecture guidance.
• Act as design authority and provide an assurance role.
Required Qualifications and Experiences for the Technical Architect Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of relevant skills and education
• Strong interpersonal and technical leadership skills
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
• Systems thinking – the ability to see how parts interact with the whole ("big picture” thinking)
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong experience working with diverse technology platforms
• Proven ability to apply technical strategy, applying an in-depth understanding of the business strategy governing that area
• Excellent problem-solving skills involving complex and ambiguous issues
• Experience serving as Technical Architect in an organization that follows Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Strong experience envisioning, designing, specification, and developing RESTful APIs
• Strong experience envisioning, designing, and developing Software-as-a-Service product offerings
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)