Digital Support Technician
Our client is an Irish Publisher, publishing Primary and Post Primary textbooks and School Books.
The successful candidate will be working as part of our client's Digital Support Team and will report directly to the CTO. The position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities, specifically.
* User admin across a number of Digital Platforms
* Providing over the phone, remote & occasional on-site support
* Documenting customer service queries and support issues in a clear & concise manner
* Performing feedback collection and analysis across a number of digital platforms
* Identifying service and app improvements to drive customer satisfaction and build on Digital market share
* Dealing with customer service queries including: registration and access issues
* Managing the digital support phone line
* Providing customers with product and service information
* Assisting Sales Representatives with Digital in-school demonstrations
* Preparing relevant reports
* Undertake other relevant duties as assigned.
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and project a professional company image through phone, e-mail and on-site interaction
* Be a positive, pleasant and flexible individual willing to be proactive and work on any given task until it's completed
* Have strong comprehension of emerging media and technologies
* Be able to work under pressure & multi-task
* Be a team player & a positive influence in the Digital Team
Nice to Have(s):
* Previous experience working as part of a team
* Previous experience working with a Help Desk
* Possess a 3rd level degree (preferably in an IT related course)
* Have strong mobile, tablet, PC & Mac troubleshooting and support experience
* Full driving licence
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918324FK
Role: Digital Support Technician
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.