C++ Software Developer – Graduates Welcome
Dublin 4, Co. Dublin
Our client is a developer of custom 3D CAD software solutions. They are now looking for C++ Software Developers with varying levels of experience to join their team and help to develop first-class CAD software.
As a C++ Software Developer, you will:
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality C++ code
- Support new and existing code bases
- Collaborate with internal development teams and external customers
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Strong C++ and object-oriented programming skills, gained through your studies, a commercial environment or similar
- Strong numeracy skills
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about developing great software
- The ability to work both within a team and independently on a shared code base
Experience of the following would be beneficial: WebGL or the Unreal Engine or working with Visual Studio to develop for the Windows platform.
Other companies may call this role Software Developer, Graduate Software Developer, C++ Developer, Application Developer, Software App Developer, CAD Software Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Join a growing company that’s creating world-class products
- Work with a small, focused team of talented Developers
- Gain exposure to new 3D technologies, such as the Unreal Engine and WebGL on a range of hardware platforms and devices
- Work from modern offices in south side Dublin
- Sink your teeth into some challenging technical problems
- Collaborate with customers from around the globe
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
To apply for the role of C++ Software Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.