Front End Developer
A leading Dublin City Centre based agency are on the hunt for an ambitious and motivated front-end developer to get to grips with cutting edge industry tech and to assist on a variety of projects with quality and innovation in mind.
You will report directly to lead developers and the Manager of Software Development and from day one will get exposure to client's projects for some of the world's most easily recognisable companies.
We want individuals with a solid background in web development and with the desire and tenacity to work hard from day one. The company will give you the platform to develop and grow your skills in a fast paced and motivated and hard-working environment.
* Minimum of 3+ years web development experience.
* ES6 knowledge.
* Knowledge of some back end technology preferred.
* Prior experience in an agency ideal.
* An excellent communicator of spoken and written English.
* Prior experience working on user interfaces.
* An excellent team player who can also be trusted to work hard independently.
* A proven track record of meeting client specifications.
This opportunity is perfect for mid-level front end developers who want the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with expose to an excellent array of tech. Salary for this role is very much dependant on experience but there are also excellent opportunities for training, paid holidays, and the potential for flexi time after successful completion of a probation period.
To apply or to find out more please submit your CV to Gary O'Neill at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.