Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer - Continuous Integration (CI)
Our client is a software services company specialising in solving business problems through software innovation. We enable enterprises focus on harnessing the business benefits of digital transformation while we provide the technical solution.
They are currently looking for a Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer - Continuous Integration.
On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to this role and you will responsible for developing, configuring and scripting in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
* A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
* Overall 6+ years of experience. For Senior role 8+ years expected
* At least 3+ years of experience in Configuration Engineering within a Software Development Environment
* Very strong knowledge of Source Control, Build and Automated Testing
* Experience working in an Automated Continuous Integration environment
* Deliver a best in class continuous delivery capability to support software development teams
* Identify opportunities to further streamline the Continuous Delivery capability, bringing improvements from concept to implementation
* Provide support to other technical teams such as Architecture, Database Engineering, and Java Engineers
* Excellent English and Communication skills essential
* Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and as a part of an Agile Scrum team
* Hands-on knowledge of various scripting languages is key and essential for this role
* Strong experience with various Configuration Management and Build tools e.g. SVN, GIT, ANT, Maven, Ivy, Gradle/Groovy, Chef, Puppet, Hudson, Jenkins, Sonar, and Nexus
- Build & Execution, Plugins, Phases, Goals
- Project Composition, Dependency Management
- Maven Version Numbering & Handling
* Artificial Storage
Jenkins and Server Configuration:
* Testware written in Java, Selenium
* Ability to work at project structure/architectural level
* Groovy for Jenkins configuration
* Ability to automate processes
- Server Provision
- Writing Java Plugins for Jenkins
* Jenkins Configuration
- Jobs, Configuration and Administration
* Sonar/Static analysis tools, pmd, findbugs, codestyle etc.
Nice to Have(s):
* Knowledge of Java
* Experience in operating CI/CD pipeline from development environment to public cloud such as AWS and/or Azure
Reference No.: 918136FK
Role: Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer - Continuous Integration (CI)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent