Our client develops solutions to enable manufacturers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle in the medical device industry. They created an expert cybersecurity risk management system. This is the first system of its kind, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across medical device product portfolios.
They are currently looking for a UX Engineer to join the team.
The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with our client's progressive young management team in Dundalk, Co Louth, delivering unique cybersecurity solution to the medical device software space.
* Have at least 3 years' experience of working in software development teams.
* Have at least 3 years' experience as a UX Designer.
* Relevant Degree in a Design Related Discipline such as Software/Web Development, Visual Communications/Graphic Design/ Interaction Design.
* Experienced in designing responsive web applications, branding and marketing material.
* Have knowledge of Restful webservices, TDD methodology.
* Exposure to test frameworks like Jasmine, Mocks & Spies.
* Experience of working closely with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to articulate creative ideas along with strong presentation skills.
* Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general.
* Work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
* Solid online portfolio of design work.
* Experience in UX design and development.
* Experience of full UX lifecycle development.
* Experience of developing wireframe/mockup prototypes for the development team.
* Good Communicator.
Nice to Have(s):
* Some print design experience desirable.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918315FK
Role: UX Engineer
Industry: Medical Devices
Location: Co. Louth
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent