Senior Network Engineer / Architect needed to join a global market-leader operating in 20+ countries currently. This role is based in Sandyford, Dublin 18 (beside Luas stop). This is an initial 6 month daily rate contract. As Senior Network Engineer / Architect you will be responsible for providing innovative technical solutions to business issues and assist in enhancing the stability, efficiency and integrity of the technology utilized within the company.
· Provide technical guidance and expertise to all technical teams as required.
- Design and develop technical solutions for business projects as well as operational infrastructure.
- In addition, the role involves compliance with all support processes within the company.
- Manage the ticket queue for any escalated customer incidents
- Working with various Network/Telephony Teams on all operational and technical improvements
· Proven experience in the design of multi-layered Network environments
· Experience of working with onshore\ nearshore and offshore partners.
· Working knowledge of ITIL processes
· Tech Skills covering:
o Cisco / HP Aruba Local Area Network and Wireless solutions
o IPS / Firewalls