As a Product Owner on Cloud Services you will work with Product Management to define and ensure delivery of the roadmap for Cloud Platform and SaaS applications.
• Understand and contribute to the product vision and product road-map planning.
• Communicate product vision to the team
• Work with product stakeholders and development team to determine the MVP per product release
• Create and maintain the product backlog for the product
• Prioritise the product backlog to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value and are aligned with the product vision
• Decompose high-level requirements into workflows, stories, epics and themes so they can be clearly understood by the development teams
• Working with the development team and UI/UX to drive usability of the product via brain storming design meetings, usability testing and prototypes
• Perform market research, competitor analysis and understand users, market and domain as necessary to support development
• Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and is the primary contact for queries related to the product and its features
• Active contributor to the best practice PO function striving for and achieving higher standards of individual and team performance
• Reporting to Product Stakeholders\Business decision makers
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
• 3+yrs Professional Software Product Owner or Software Product Manager in delivering Cloud SaaS applications
• 3+ yrs experience working with cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS
• Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification PSPO I
• Knowledge of the industrial automation business domain and automation engineering lifecycle including customer applications and workflows
• Knowledge of SDLC methodologies and experience working with Agile & Lean development practices such as Scrum
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!