We are looking for Cabling/Rack and Install Technicians to be based on site with a leading Data Center in Dublin.
For the role you will work in the Rack and Install team largely responsible for wiring up the servers.
For the role you will be required to have experience in the below:
* Some structured cabling experience
* Good understanding of industry cable test procedures and equipment for a variety of different cabling systems (Copper/Fiber test equipment, OTDR, Network analyzer, vfl etc.)
* Strong grasp of written and spoken English
* Thorough understanding of Cat 5e, Cat 6 and OM3/4 - OS2 fiber optic cabling systems
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Project and Outlook
* Possession of a valid driver's license and access to your own vehicle.
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help create, develop and implement project process improvement(s)
* Ability to travel if needed.
* Ability to work in noisy areas with hotter and colder temperatures than standard office environmental conditions
This is an excellent opportunity to work on site with a world leading organisation that is continuing to growing aggressively. The role initially is on a contract basis with an excellent chance of extension or permanent in the future.
If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation about your options.