Enterprise People are currently seeking a Digital Project Manager for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Projects, the Digital Project Manager lead the implementation of new solutions to enhance our clients experience specifically in the online client reporting and portal area. The Digital Project Manager will manage the Strategic Technology Projects Team who have responsibility for implementing Technology solutions which deliver on the strategic technology vision for the business. Operating within the business, this team is supported by the Technology team and external Providers to deliver on this vision.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a small dynamic team focused on implementing specialist solutions within a rapidly growing business.
The Digital Project Manager will:
• Implement a strong project governance structure
• Engage with business teams to identify and refine business requirements
• Identify solutions internally within and externally with technology providers
• Develop strong partnerships with internal and external business stakeholders
• Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplined Technology & Operational Change Team
• Continuously be aware of technology changes and opportunities in the digital space
• Work on multiple Digital projects
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Project Management experience
• 3+ Years Project Management experience in the Digital space
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Financial Services experience would be an advantage
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.