R&D Engineer 3D, Galway
3D, R&D, Masters, PHD, Native C, Python, Pytorch, biometrics or 3D data processing
The role:Our client's team develops the next generation of algorithms for object detection, classification, segmentation and recognition in 2D and 3D images for multiple markets.
* Research and develop next generation of algorithms in the area of 3D data processing, biometrics and others.
* Drive technology development from initial concept, implementation, validation and release.
* Work very closely with the project team and other stake holders
* Keep up to date with latest advances in relevant areas in industry and academia.
* Contribute to the IP portfolio of the company.
Our ideal candidate would:
* Be ambitious, talented and self driven
* Be motivated and passionate by challenging and solving technical problems
* Have good communication and team working skills
* Have solid knowledge of 3D data processing, visualization, reconstruction and rendering
* Have good knowledge about image processing theory and apply it into practise
* Have good practical knowledge about DeepLearning and its practical applications
* Have knowledge about Biometric applications
* MSc degree in a relevant field or relevant industry experience. PhD in related areas (imaging, biometrics or 3D data processing) is a plus
* Proven record of technology development in any related field (ideally, but not necessarily related to imaging, biometrics or 3D data processing)
* Software development experience, especially with native C and Python
* Experience with any of the deep learning development tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe
* Experience working in Agile environments is a plus
Our client have a fantastic new 3D R&D Engineer role open to be based in Galway in a top class R&D facility working with a supportive and friendly team. Permit sponsorship available.
Apply today for this 3D R&D Engineer role and I will call you to discuss.