3D Rendering Software Designer, Galway
3D Software Designer, Rendering, 3D models, modeling, rendering, C, C++, SDK
The role:The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for developing advanced 3D data acquisition and annotation system and tools, 3D modeling tools to simulate real-life scenarios and objects and generate realistic annotated 2D images, which are used to develop and test our clients technologies.
* BS in computer science, modeling, animation, and certifications in major software suites
* Strong programming skills in C/C++ and related 3D technologies (openGL, OpenCL, CUDA)
* 4+ years of experience with 3D modeling tools / SDKs, materials & texture design, animation, rigging and rendering
* Experience scripting / programming game engines to automate tasks
* Fast learner, able and driven to stay current with cutting edge of 3D modeling field
* Excellent mathematical skills, especially multi-dimensional geometry
* Great organizational and communication skills, proven team player
Would be a plus:
* Experience in leading teams
* Familiarity with motion capture for animation
* MSc / PhD in computer science, mathematics, machine learning, animation or similar
* Experience or knowledge in computer vision and image processing (algorithms, image formats, digital camera architecture and functionality)
Our client have a fantastic new 3D Rendering Software Designer role open to be based in Galway in a top class R&D facility working with a supportive and friendly team. Permit sponsorship available.
Apply today for this 3D Rendering Software Designer role and I will call you to discuss.