Evros Technology Group are currently seeking applicants for a Technical Account Manager. This position (permanent or contract) will be based on our customer site in Dublin City Centre.
This role requires a blend of abilities including a strong understanding of ICT technologies and great customer facing skills. It would ideally suit someone with a technical background who has excellent customer management skills with account management experience who is very strong technically and has the desire to advance their technical understanding.
* Act as a dedicated Technical Account Manager for one of the key Clients of Evros
* Work with technical experts and business teams to create and support optimal client solutions, acting as liaison between technical and non-technical counterparts
* Build strong and positive relationships with our Client and become a trusted advisor for their technical queries.
* Analyse Client support requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved service or introduce support cost efficiencies
* Manage ongoing technical reports
* Identify improvement opportunities in internal processes and customer services
* Monitor clients' technical documentation and maintain a clear focus on enhancing knowledge management
* Monitoring, analysing and reporting on service level agreements
* Be a technical advocate for the Client in our organisation
* Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure our Client is realising the greatest possible value from Evros
* Interact with clients throughout the client lifecycle including presales, on-boarding, service delivery and off-boarding to ensure they achieve the highest levels of customer experience
* Drive cross-team collaboration to ensure customer problems are solved
* Lead communication and quality standards in all engagements
* Promote Evros solutions
* Excellent communicator, comfortable managing the Client's expectations as well as senior internal technical and managerial staff
* Organised approach to customer engagements
* Experienced in creating and delivering presentations to large groups
* Technical background with good knowledge of the latest technology standards and solutions
* Ability to take ownership of issues, delegate appropriately and follow through to resolution
* Good interpersonal and teamwork skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 5+ years' experience in a technical ICT environment
* 5+ years' experience dealing with technical and management stakeholders in a corporate environment
* 3-5 years' experience dealing with most of the following technologies - Windows, networking, Citrix, virtual environments, backups, antivirus, monitoring
* At least two years' experience working in a senior client facing role such as a Technical Account Manager, Client Services or Service Delivery Manager
* Experience working in a technical role such as an IT Engineer or Sys Admin an advantage
* ITIL experience and certification
* Technical qualification such as VMware, Microsoft
* Related 3rd level qualification or industry experience
* 5+ years business experience with the ability to handle complex projects
* Must possess a high level of professionalism
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.