.Net Programmer Analyst
My Client is seeking a .Net Programmer Analyst to develop three tier enterprise applications using the latest Microsoft technologies to support the Markets Securities Services Custody business.
To apply for the .Net Programmer Analyst Role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Programmer Analyst Role:
• Operate under the direction of Development Managers
• Review and analyse proposed technical solutions for projects
• Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle of the technology deliverable including functional design, construction, system testing and user testing
• Liase and co-ordinate with development team members from partner systems
• Contribute to the formulation of application development strategies and other functional areas
• Adhere and contribute to development standards, procedures and best practice
• Adhere to the prescribed control and compliance regime
Required Qualifications and Knowledge for the .Net Programmer Analyst Role:
• Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.net and T-SQL (MS sql server 2012).
• Knowledge of C\C++, WebSphere MQ.
• Knowledge of Securities & Custody, Swift 15022.
• Able to work with Production Support if/when required.
• Understanding of modern development techniques: automated testing, agile, continuous integration.
• Degree in Computer Science
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)