QA Engineer, Galway
QA Automated Engineer, QA Tester, Automated Test Engineer, QA Development Engineer
The role:You will be part of the QA team working closely with the R&D team, to evaluate and test our advanced imaging solutions for the state of the art portable devices.
* 3+ years of software testing, QA, R&D or programming experience
* Proven experience with automated testing, ideally using scripting languages.
* Good knowledge and solid experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby, Java
* Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse IDE.
* BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
* Initiative, self-motivation, thoroughness and superior attention to details
* Excellent written and spoken English
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
Experience with C or C++ programming
Additional scripting and programming experience, using various software development tools
Testing and QA experience for Automotive SW products or technologies
Experience with Process Quality Assurance in software development (e.g. SPICE, CMMI)
Knowledge of digital photography and cameras
Understanding of digital image processing algorithms (digitization & coding, enhancement & restoration, segmentation and description)
Our client have a fantastic new QA Engineer role open to be based in Galway in a top class R&D facility working with a supportive and friendly team.
Apply today for this QA Engineer role and I will call you to discuss.