Network Security Engineer - Dublin CC
Our client is currently seeking an SME within the world of Networks & Security. The role will be based in Dublin City Centre offering you a highly demanding fast paced work place. The client are well established but new to Dublin and for the right candidate provide a fantastic learning environment.
A background in Finance, Banking or Investments would be good.
As a Network & Security Engineer you will be assisting in the implementation and operation of new and emerging technologies in the Networking space. You will want to work with new tech and have a passion for automation.
* Strong Network Automation skills
* F5 knowledge (preferred)
* Strong knowledge of HTTP Protocol
* Strong Python Skills
* General Networking knowledge
Along with the above you will have had hands on experience in Network routing and switching up to Layer 3 which will include Cisco and Arista technologies. Emphasis will be placed on routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP and OSPF.
* Bachelors degree in a related area
* 3-5 years working in technical engineering with Networks
* Strong Team Player and ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Network Security knowledge
* Professional certifications are a plus
* Load Balancers (F5/Netscaler)
* Network Encryption and Enterprise Environments
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company that are in a fantastic space right now in Dublin.
For more information on the Network & Security role please contact John James Baird at Reperio on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.