The successful Node Developer will be working on their core product: the flagship software platform which has been developed through a decade of dedicated research and collaboration with industry leaders in relevant sectors.
Boasting a wide, global customer base of highly renowned names with a presence in 40 countries worldwide, this is an opportunity for a highly skilled developer to take the next step in their career and make a huge impact in a fantastic role.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the redesign and development of their product suite. As well as redeveloping the applications platform in Node and Angular, you will also have the exciting opportunity to influence the future product direction.
* Minimum 3 years Node experience
* Experience debugging, monitoring and debugging Node applications
* Familiarity with SOAP and RESTful services
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration
* Previous experience working in a Windows/Linux/Unix environment
* Understanding of hardware architecture/could infrastructures essential
* Experience with CouchDB beneficial
This role comes with an attractive salary of €65,000-75,000 and an enticing benefits package.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to Sharon Riddell at Reperio outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.