My client is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to help build a Entertainment system. The development team is a fast-paced team rapidly growing team.
To apply for the DevOps Engineer Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 016993439 for more information.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer Role:
• 3+ years of experience in network engineering.
• Gather all requirements including competitor research.
• Previous experience with scripting in Shell, BASH, Perl, and/or coding in Python or other programming languages.
• Comfortable working on Linux operating systems, specifically Ubuntu and Yocto.
• Good knowledge in network security.
• Experience performing network packet inspection, traffic analysis, performance characterisation.
• Experience with installation, operation and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers and switches.
• Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues.
• Prior experience with server virtualisation software, such as VMWare and KVM.
• Experience with VLAN setup and familiarity with SSH/VPN.
• Experience with Ansible automation tool.
• Experience with Jenkins, CI and CD.
Required Skills and Experience for the DevOps Engineer Role:
• AWS:2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution.
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the networking stack.
• Experience with wireless 802.11.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)