Enterprise People are currently seeking a Programme Manager for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the Programme Manager will manage a number of medium and large-scale IT Project / Programmes of work in the Healthcare space. The Programme Manager will gain an in-depth understanding of business requirements and ensure they are met through optimising product capabilities and coordinating the required internal and external resources to deliver on project tasks.
The Programme Manager will be a multi-skilled professional with a strong track record of managing and delivering complex System Implementations.
The Programme Manager will:
• Manage a number of projects simultaneously
• Provide strategic direction during implementation stage (s)
• Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
• Produce project plans, highlight reports, requests for change etc
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Gather data to asses and improve current business processes
• Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary teams
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Programme Management
• 5+ Years Project Management experience
• Strong Systems Implementation experience
• Healthcare and/or Consulting experience
• Proven ability to drive complex projects to completion
• Excellent Client Relationship Management experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent client facing, motivation, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.