IT Systems Engineer - Level 3
Our client is a pioneering developer of ERP and business management software. Their sole focus is on advancing and supplying innovative products to customers who have their own unique ways of running their business. They supply heavily customised solutions that reflect even the most complex of business processes to protect their customer's competitive edge.
They are currently looking for an IT Systems Engineer - Level 3.
The position will be based in Intact Headquarters Dundalk, Co. Louth, calling with customer sites mainly in Leinster and Northern Ireland with 80% travel. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager. This role is a full-time permanent position.
The role involves installation, configuration and support of the following products:
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 including Small Business Server.
* Desktop operating systems (Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10).
* Email technologies with Exchange Server 2007 and later, Exchange Online.
* Email filtering / anti-spam solutions.
* Windows Server Remote Desktop Services.
* VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualisation technologies.
* Microsoft Office and Integration.
* Shadow Protect Imaging Backup Software.
* HP Hardware -ProLiant Intel based servers, desktops and printers.
* Zyxel, Sonicwall, Vigorrouting/firewall devices, knowledge in security and VPN.
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and later.
* Networking and related technologies -Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
* WiFinetworks (Ubiquiti, Cisco, EnGenius).
* Domain services.
* ESET Antivirus.
* SSL Certificates.
* Must be customer focused and able to work on own initiative.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Have keen interest in IT and a willingness to learn.
* Full clean driving license
* IT graduate with excellent communication skills.
* 3 years relevant IT installation & configuration experience.
* MCSA / CCNA
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918196FK
Role: IT Systems Engineer - Level 3
Location: Co. Louth
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.