Automation Lead - Contract, Dublin 4
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading global Information Technology, Consulting & Outsourcing company.
Automation Lead Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for designing, planning, implementing and maintaining automation test frameworks using commercial or open-source tools.
- Building automation test cases based on functional test assets
- Investigating and debug application defects
- Manage a team of resources against pre-determined plans
- Manage own Automation deliverables
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in Automation testing roles
- Previous experience in Banking/Financial Service is a plus
- Calypso experience is an advantage
- Experience with writing code using C# or Java
- Experience with automation test tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP/UFT)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive daily rate DOE
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.