Join a fantastic development team as a Server J2EE Developer. This is a very exciting role for someone who enjoys working on server side of solutions that drive mobile applications. Be part of a project working on a Server to support unlimited devices with exceptional performance.
Build services for new mobile projects. Maintain and improve existing Servers. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
To apply for the Java Developer Role, please send your CV to Colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 01 5367381 for more information.
Key Qualification required for the Java Developer Role
• Java JDK 1.8+
• Tomcat 8
• RESTful web services
• Understanding of XML, JSON, BSON, AMF3
• ZeroMQ a plus
• MySQL, MongoDB
• ANT, Maven
• Linux shell scripting
• Experience with continuous integration systems.
• Proven ability to ramp up quickly on both new technologies and appropriate existing technologies.
• Focus on security methods and performance.
• Enjoys building new solutions as well as refactoring and optimising.
• Experience with reporting tools such as Jasper Reports.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)