An experienced Project Manager (contract) is required to plan and manage the Business change and transition to the end state Operating model. The role will require a hands-on approach.
To apply for the Project Manager Role, please send your CV to Helen.gillbanks(a)solasit.ie or call Helen on 015367388 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager Role:
• Responsible for leading the delivery of an integrated Target Operating Model and detailed procedure level documentation reflecting the Reinsurance functions future state operations.
• Identify, manage and lead stakeholder engagement across multiple functions and locations with an emphasis on defining roles and responsibilities necessary to deliver the Target Operating Model.
• Provide regular and consistent reporting to applicable project stakeholders, executive team and external parties as required.
• Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
• Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and vendors where appropriate.
• Maintain project artefacts throughout the project lifecycle
• Identify & manage stakeholders (internal & external)
• Demonstrated experience of managing previous business change initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience of stakeholder management in a cross functional environment.
• Articulate and comfortable chairing project steering meetings.
Required Experience and Skills for the Project Manager Role:
• Extensive experience of project delivery with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
• Proven track record of successfully leading cross functional projects
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), especially with regards to providing information to Senior Management and vendors.
• Customer facing experience, providing input to resolve any issues, and driving any actions to completion.
• Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
• Uses data and analysis to make decisions and to influence others
• Project Management qualification
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)