About the Role
I am working with a rapidly growing software company in Co. Meath who are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their software development team. My client has just received their seed funding and have some exciting expansion plans for the next 18months and beyond! This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client at the beginning of their rapid growth phase.
To apply for the PHP Developer Role, please send your CV to Mark.keenan(a)solasit.ie or call Mark on 016993439 for more information.
Responsibilities of the PHP Developer Role:
• Designing and developing new features for web applications across the full technology stack.
• Make a visible contribution to the enhancement of a platform and applications that have a large user base.
• Focus on writing code that is clean, scalable and secure.
• Build REST APIs, writing unit tests for PHP.
Required Experience and Qualifications for the PHP Developer Role:
• Strong PHP development experience (4+ years).
• Degree in Computer Science/ or similar and/or 6 years’ experience.
• Experience working high traffic enterprise level websites.
• Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or similar.
• Knowledge and experience with automated unit and integration testing.
• Angular / Vue or other similar JS Frameworks.
• Technical background implementing on the client and server side.
• RESTful Web services, web technologies.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)