Senior Software Engineer
You will be a key member of the Agile team and works with the Technical Product Owner and/or Principal Software Engineer to ensure agile team delivery meets agreed upon architecture standards. They participate in the design, development and delivery of solutions within their business portfolio in conjunction with business area architects. Senior Software Engineer plays a critical role in mentoring Software Engineers and Associate Software Engineers to ensure we are growing future talent within the agile teams.
To apply for the Senior Software Engineer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer Role:
• Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of Salesforce through applying platform capabilities across our Sales & Client management organizations.
• Clear knowledge of the Salesforce deployment process with an awareness of Salesforce DX advantageous.
• Strong background in a development environment a must, with experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and associated tooling, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
• Solve complex business problems through aligning the capabilities of the Salesforce platform and present recommendations to management effectively.
• Responsible for application solution quality from design and implementation to deploy and run. Participates in definition and maintenance of software standards.
• Responsible for communication and collaboration with key stakeholders in the delivery of features.
• Knowledge of the foundational Salesforce Data object model including Lead, Opportunity, Quote and Contract objects.
• Evaluates technical impacts from and coordinates implementation of new product releases.
• Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team.
• Participates in code reviews and sprint retrospectives.
• Demonstrates an interest in software architectures and seeks to design solutions in alignment with company stated architecture standards.
• Delivers technical leadership and direction for EPIC features delivered.
• May complete the design of components of an application that supports and advances the reference architecture.
Required Knowledge and Experience for the Senior Software Engineer Role:
• 6+ years’ experience in software development and delivery track record in a range or roles in a scrum environment.
• Bachelor of Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experience.
• Strong experience in continuous integration and deployment.
• Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Passionate about delivering solutions that excite and delight our customers.
• Takes an innovative approach to problem solving.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)