Automated Test Engineer - Mobile
You will be responsible for working as part of an agile team that delivers business value to its customers. They ensure software is delivered to high quality standards by collaborating with their agile team members and by leveraging various testing techniques. Test Engineers embrace the planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques while conforming to agree upon process standards and industry specific regulations.
To apply for the Automated Test Engineer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Automated Test Engineer Role:
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous integration techniques where practical
• Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services. Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools.
• Evaluates and plans for regression testing for new releases of 3rd party/cloud-based solutions and any specific configurations or customization
• Is an advocate for Quality Assurance best practices across the entire team throughout the deliverables
• Analyses and reports test activities and results using industry best practices that align with the companies reporting and metrics needs
• Creates and maintains trace-ability records, from test cases back to requirements.
• Automates testing of software to industry standards
• Create and maintain appropriate test artefacts for the team
Required Knowledge and Skills for the Automated Test Engineer Role:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of successful performance in the Associate role or equivalent relevant work experience
• Shows evidence of analytical ability
• Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
• Demonstrates strong focus on quality delivery and delighting customers; holds self to high standards of delivery
• Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
• Takes an innovative approach to problem solving
• Test Certifications are preferred (ISTQB certifications, CSM, CSD, CSP)
Desired Skills but not Essential for the Automated Test Engineer Role:
• Xamarin. UITest
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)