Our client is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services.
* Primary contact with office leadership
* Scheduling system outages
* Supporting special events / AV/VC events
* Office Communications
* Coordinating and arranging office training for technology systems
* Software Compliance
* Following up and ensuring that local office software versions are current and compliant
* Ensuring that rollouts are completed in accordance with project timelines Forecasting
* Forecasting of technology requirements for local office (includes laptop upgrades)
* Responding to and resolving Service Desk Incidents within the agreed SLA
Responsible for local Server Room/Comms Rooms/Data Centre.
* Includes coordinating contractor works
* Scheduling System upgrades
* Working with Service Teams to schedule upgrades
* Responding to monitoring alerts
* Any contractor works relating to server/comms rooms
* Laptop builds / upgrades
* Liaising with local contractors e.g. AV / VC contractors for installation of office systems
* Responding to local security incidents
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field and prior experience working in a professional services organization
* Substantial experience working in a regional / global organization providing desktop support services in a Microsoft environment (i.e. Windows, Active Directory, Office 365, Outlook, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Anti-virus, Remote Access, etc.) while managing team(s) responsible for desktop / mobile support function.
* Familiarity to technical software solutions from Autodesk, Bentley, Trimble, etc. are a plus
* Familiarity to software solutions from Adobe, Bluebeam, Cisco, Symantec, etc. are a plus
* Familiarity with IOS and Android mobile devices and Mobile Device Management tools
* Experience using a Ticketing system like ServiceNow
* Collaborative, consultative and effective in a consensus-based decision-making culture.
* Continually exercises critical thought and judgment to determine the most appropriate action
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with representatives from various organizational offices and levels.
* Track record of success in team environments.
* Strong attention to details.
* Foster the potential and development of staff to enrich their experience in DT and help with their career plans. Provide clear coaching, guidance, feedback and assistance as needed.
* Substantial level of experience assisting clients with their technology related needs
* Providing technical oversight for 6-10 IT Analysts or responsible for satellite offices
* supporting up to 2500 business staff
* Solves more complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions, takes a new perspective using existing solutions
* Provides guidance to own team on technical issues