Head of Digital Transformation required for exciting Dublin City Centre role.
Reporting to the IT Director, the Head of Digital Transformation will manage a dedicated Digital function that has been established to create an innovative digital framework and operating model that will enable our client to redefine existing service offerings, as well as launch new products and services.
We are looking for a leader in the Digital space who can shape, lead and implement complex Digital strategies for one of Ireland’s most respected companies.
The Head of Digital Transformation will:
• Help to define the future digital roadmap and execute the transformation program
• Manage the digital delivery framework for the business that allows for creative and practical solutions to the priority digital projects
• Own the digital roadmap and continuous prioritisation of strategic digital projects to match business priorities
• Manage strong Multi-channel and internal process improvement capabilities
• Develop analytical capabilities to translate customer insights into profitability and sales
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Project Management experience
• Proven experience delivering large projects in the Digital space
• Strong Stakeholder Management experience
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Strong vision, change management and leadership skills
• PM Certification
• Strong motivational and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.