My client is on the lookout for a .Net Contractor to join their team in Cork. Below is an outline of the role for you to asses.
To apply for the .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer Role:
• Requirements Analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
• Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
• Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
• Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
• Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
• Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
Required Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
• Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP, XML) and .Net Applications.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
• Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
• Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
• Knowledge of Restful and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
• Experience with using MQ
• Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
• Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc
• Software development using Agile methodologies
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)