IT Helpdesk Engineer
About this role
My client is a large technology company based in Dublin, they use technology to help organisations deliver greater efficiencies in their day to day business. Based in Dublin, but with a global reach they are looking for a highly motivated IT professional to join their Helpdesk team. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to work with an internationally focused technology company.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll log, track and resolve incoming helpdesk support requests
* You'll configure, install, support and maintain IT hardware and software
* You'll troubleshoot network connectivity issues (LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi)
* You'll deal with cases from inception to completion and provide excellent support and service
* You'll set up and configure all user accounts for new staff.
* Overall 1-2 years in working in a busy Helpdesk role
* Experience with MS O365, Exchange, and Active Directory
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - additional languages would be an advantage
* Experience in working with laptops and desktops
* Experience in TCP/IP networking, switches, and firewalls
To apply for this exciting IT Helpdesk Engineer position, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
MS Office 2013, MS Office 2016, Active Directory, Azure, Lenovo, Dell, Apple, Helpdesk, break/fix, IT administrator, Networking, Cabling