.Net Contract - Cork
We are actively looking for a .Net Contractor who will be based in Cork. Offering competitive daily rates with the .Net Developer very likely to have multiple contract extensions!! Below is an outline of the .Net developers’ responsibilities and experience for you to look over. You will be exposed to and work with an excellent .Net technical team who are passionate about innovation within the projects.
To apply for the .Net Developer role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more information.
• Requirements Analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
• Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
• Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
• Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
• Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high quality outputs
• Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
Essential .Net Skills required:
• Extensive commercial development experience in C# / .Net
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
• Experience to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
• Knowledge of Restful, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
• Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks
• Software development using Agile methodologies
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)