Project Manager/Business Analyst
My client uses technology to significantly improve an organisation's efficiency and effectiveness, specifically in the area of data capture and workflow. We work in partnership with our clients and suppliers to achieve our collective goals
To apply for the Project Manager/Business Analyst Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager/Business Analyst Role:
• Manage projects from initial design through to deployment and production.
• Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire project life cycle life.
• Work closely with internal teams and clients.
• Estimate, plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Translate requirements into functional design documents.
• Work with development team to design screen layouts and navigational flows.
• Work with development team to develop design specifications for correspondence, reports, and/or interfaces.
• Work with or individually to write test cases and create test scenarios.
• Ability to lead the hand holding, support, issue resolution and closure of client UAT cycles
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify, communicate and resolve risks, issues and conflicts.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Required Qualifications and Skills for the Project Manager/Business Analyst Role:
• BSc/ BEng in Computer/Communications/Electronic Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of Project Management Disciplines and a track record of delivery.
• Significant experience in deploying complex software projects from requirements specification to development, release and customer support.
• Strong interpersonal skills with customer facing experience a bonus.
• Experience in workflow/ BPM based solutions is an advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)