ERP Project Manager
6 month contract, strong potential for extension
Global Technology Leader is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join an ongoing global project as it moves into the EU phase
Reporting to the Global Project Manager (US based), the successful consultant will be tasked with coordinating the roll-out schedule, manage the scope and conduct meetings so to add new fields and associated data relative to those fields across a complex matrix of multiple ERPs.
* 5+ years relevant experience and a related 3rd level qualification in IT, Business, Accounting or Procurement
* Experience in requirements gathering, planning, analysing, implementing and supporting complex ERP initiatives along with developing and deploying business solutions
* Project Management experience and/or Certification is desirable
* Exposure to Agile would be an advantage.
* Adept at communicating effectively, both formally through operational reviews / financial reviews and informally through storytelling and networking. Capable of working efficiently and effectively in a matrixed environment.
* Influences organization, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the contribution of project outcomes. Builds appropriate and effective business relationships. Makes decisions which impact the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget. Has significant influence over the allocation and management of resources appropriate to given assignments.
* This position requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.