We are looking for a Procurement Consultant to be based onsite with a world leading organisation based in North Dublin.
For the role you will contribute to the execution of a procurement strategy at sub-category, country and project level to ensure business needs and objectives are met. You will develops appropriate relationships with Suppliers and the business for mutual benefit with the aim of delivering demonstrable advantage to the company and its customers.
What to expect the day to look like;
* Contributes and operates effectively within sub-category, country, bid (where relevant) and project level Procurement strategies for the nominated internal customers and stakeholders
* Delivering Value - Contributes and supports the execution of opportunities for financial returns, maximize value, protect and deliver demonstrable benefit to the P&L (as per agreed targets)
* Commercial Practice - Develops, defines and implements negotiation strategies for contracts. Drafts supplier contractual terms and conditions to minimise risk exposure.
* Key suppliers - Identification and management of key suppliers at a strategic level to ensure an effective relationship which delivers the maximum value whilst minimizing the commercial and financial risks
* Competent understanding of Responsible Procurement, practices, policies & processes
* Client Engagement - Understands their key clients, regularly engages with and builds strong engagement with relevant stakeholders.
* Provides consultancy to colleagues and/or bid teams ensuring innovative, responsive and competitive input to help win business; exploiting existing product / service offerings through the Capability Units or third parties
We are looking for people with a solid procurement background, ideally working in a large enterprise but will consider all experience, a few area's you will be working will include;
* Strategic goals and targets are met
* Sub-category, country, bid (where relevant) and project strategies reflect business objectives
* Personal objectives & Development Plan kept up to date
* Building external professional network
* Supplier management - regular dialogue with appropriate counterparts in key supplier organisations
* Successful conclusion of supplier related issues in a timely fashion with minimal impact to the business
* Adheres to practices, policies and processes
* Support internal and external audits
* Demonstrates continuous improvement and implements leading practice
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading organisation in a small but growing team. You will gain unrivalled experience. If you would be interested in the role, please submit your CV to the link provided. Alternatively feel free to call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation about your options.