My client, a well-established Security/Cloud solutions provider is actively seeking a dynamic and ambitious individual to join a fast-growing sales team in Dublin Head Office. This role will be primarily focused on sourcing and closing net new business, with an element of post-sale account management.
The individual will be required to support the wider Irish business and the Irish Country Manager within the B2B arena. Large public-sector groups and SME's within Ireland will be your focused territory.
This role would ideally suit an individual looking to develop their career in sales & business development within the technology sector (predominantly Security and Cloud) and involves working with some of the market's leading technology.
Business Development (70%)
* Prospecting and lead generation.
* Qualification and meeting arrangements
* Provide customer solutions and presentations - on the phone, via web-based communications and in person
* Overcome objections and resolve concerns
* Travel to prospects, clients and industry events when required
* Use CRM and other internal systems and tools to track and forecast sales opportunities and record account interactions
* Pipeline management
Account Management (20%)
* Build long lasting relationships with clients
* Advise and support clients with their business goals and targets
* Support the Irish Country Manager with sales campaigns and related activities
* Produce accurate quotations and reports
* Close annual product/service renewals - over the phone and in person
Marketing Activities (10%)
* Support marketing activities - events, online campaigns
* Manage lead generation in relation to marketing activity
* Create written, video (or other) material to engage customers
* 3+ Years in a full cycle, direct sales position
* Experience in a Tech/IT field
* Performance driven, and results oriented
* Work well under heavy sales pressure
* Ability to create and maintain business relationships with customers
* Self-Motivated - able to work independently to achieve Company and individual goals
* Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
* Great time management
* Knowledge of computer systems, CRMs, and Office apps
* Willingness to travel (Up to 40%)
* Degree programme in related subject area - Business, Marketing
* Knowledge of Cloud/Security solutions/services preferable
€37,500 plus commission and quarterly bonus based around achievement of defined KPI's, campaigns and targets.
In this role you will be expected to meet monthly revenue, retention and consumption targets which will be confirmed in writing each month.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.